Food & Beverage Lead El Paso Water Parks
This position reports to the Food & Beverage Supervisor with responsibilities to include assisting within all positions in the kitchen. This position requires coordination with other departments within El Paso Water Parks. Daily paperwork submittance and daily or monthly inventory, while ensuring a smooth everyday operation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Food handling and preparation for concession and private events.
- Prepare food in a safe and presentable manner following Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Ensure completion of filling condiment dispensers, wiping down all surfaces, washing dishes, and keeping all areas clean and safe for guests.
- Maintaining our standards of food quality.
- Responsible for the care, cleaning and upkeep of issued equipment.
- Ability to oversee a team to relay and complete food orders as needed.
- Participate in service training programs for safety, and customer service.
- Report irregularities, discrepancies, damage, and loss of property and safety concerns promptly to supervisor.
- Complete all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Maintains high standards, positive attitude, and professional appearance.
- Attend staff meetings. Develop and maintain a harmonious working relationship with all other departments.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Review all checklists, ensuring all have been completed and reviewed by the supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Assists Supervisor with daily or monthly inventory count of all kitchen items.
- Follow and enforce all Liquor Laws.
- Verify and account for all liquor inventory to properly review with Supervisor.
- Request Identification for every guest purchasing alcohol.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be 18 years or older and hold a current Texas Alcohol Server’s Permit.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal directives and written directions.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
- Knowledge of food and beverage practices and procedures preferred.
- Must be able to obtain TABC and Food Handler’s card
- Desire to work outdoors during all-weather types to ensure a wonderful experience for our guests.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Working towards a High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
Skills & Certificates & Licenses
- Operate a computer using basic skills and other standard office equipment preferred.
- Must have a current Food Handler’s License.
- Must have a current Alcohol’s Servers Permit.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical requirements include the ability to communicate verbally, walk, climb, kneel, and move around facility, heavy lifting, carrying, and operating equipment.
- Ability to work in a standing, stationery position and move about the facilities for prolonged periods of time.
**NOTE: **The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.