ADA Accessibility Español
Destination El Paso (DEP) facilities are Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant facilities. DEP strives to make all facilities highly accessible and is committed to accommodating the needs of individuals with disabilities in accordance with the ADA. Accessibility services available to our visitors include:
• Designated parking
• Automatic entry & exit doors
• Audible and visual strobe fire alarms
• Designated ADA emergency exits
• Assisted listening devices
• Braille featured on permanent signage
• ADA compliant restrooms and drinking fountains
• ADA compliant signage for elevators, restrooms and throughout facilities
• Wheelchair ramps
• Wheelchair lift (Plaza Theatre & Abraham Chavez Theatre)
• Wheelchairs for loan
• DEP welcomes certified service animals
Patrons requiring sign language / oral interpreters, assisted listening devices or other special needs during an event should contact the event organizer in advance. Please contact our administrator at 915-534-0641 so that we may accommodate your request.
The City of El Paso seeks to provide outstanding services to support a high quality of life for residents, businesses and visitors by continually improving compliance of ADA law, understanding the different abilities of those whom we serve and better meet the needs of those requesting our services. By doing so, we will build a city that welcomes and includes people of diversity, independence and equal value so that we can all participate in the development of a fully inclusive society.
Please visit the Office of Accessibility. for further information.
Please fill out the form below and a representative from our office will contact you.